Since our trip to Los Angeles we've been busy acclimatising, whilst catching up with our clients to help them gear up for Christmas.
Our latest projects are as colourful and diverse as ever, so here's a little summary:
- We're totally rebuilding a website for a management consultancy, plus looking after their various domains and email addresses so that they can have all of their hosting in one place. Our client will be able to make changes to the website quickly and easily after it's launched, which is exactly what they were looking for.
- Following our work on the Orchid Plastics website, they recommended manage my website to one of their business associates. We'll be starting work on this plastics injection website next week!
- The Executive Hire Show team is geared up for the plant and tool hire exhibition at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 3 and 4 February 2010. manage my website have been busy keeping the website updated, and managing the email marketing campaign to attract visitors to the Show.
- Have you heard of fluro clothing? Well you soon will! Our e-commerce site for a quirky and hugely successful Bath-based retailer will be launched in December ready for the Christmas rush. Believe us, you have to see these clothes to believe them!
- Website maintenance is something we push all the time - whether our clients are responsible for it or we are. We've just updated the Intransit Removals photo gallery and are adding News items for them next week.
- Another client, a plant and tool hire company based in Cheshire, are in the final stages of approving their website visuals and then we'll be ready to start the build. We're incorporating a hire enquiry system to save time for customers and staff alike.
- Before we go, time for one more tasty project. And this one's going to put us into the Christmas mood, without question! A website for a retro sweet shop. We can't wait to start work on that one, which will possibly be next month!
If you'd like website, branding or copy advice, just get in touch.