It looks as though those long awaited and much discussed “green shoots” are finally showing their faces at long last.
manage my website are predicting our busiest month ever, and it’s only 2 October! So what have we got lined up for the rest of the month?
- Logo design and branding for an adventure travel company, moving on to their website in November
- PR and press releases for a software company in Reading
- More new websites than you can shake a stick at, including a tool hire company, a party shop, a scaffolding business, a clothes retailer, and a home decoration retailer
- Domain name purchase for a beauty company, chauffeur and air freshener business
- Maintaining a Wiltshire removals company website and adding regular news articles for them
- Keeping four websites updated for a publishing and exhibitions company, as well as assisting with their email campaigns, sales and marketing
- Copywriting for a London based garden landscaping company’s website and promotional material
We’ve also had enquiries about everything from “ghost blogging”, and using Twitter, to how to go about creating specialist online booking forms for vehicle hire.
If you need any help with managing your website, social networking, copywriting, logo design, stationery design, marketing or graphic design don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll get right back to you. Remember that we work closely with design agencies and web developers too, so if you need to outsource, we’re ready, willing and very capable!